Echo River Glass Rods
Echo River Glass Rods are designed with a blend of nostalgia for the rods we fished fifty years ago - tuned to the demands of modern angling lines and tactics - genuinely fun rods to fish anywhere in the 2 wt to 5 wt line class.
Echo River Glass Rods are a perfect choice for the most experienced angler or the absolute first-time fisher - simply an enjoyable and effective rod to fish for trout and similar sized species.
Our recommendations for this River Glass rod are as follows:
ECHO offers River Glass rods in options from 2 wt to 5 wt. This is not rocket science. The lightest rod in this series is best suited to delicate presentations in small waters holding modest size trout. The longest 5 wt will perform very well thank you very much on larger waters and quarry. Whatever rod you choose in this series, you are in for a lot of fishing fun.
Four-piece standard across the industry
* ECHO foundation: Modern S-Glass shaft
* The Rod Action: "medium fast" glass action
* Power: these rods are powered the way that glass should be - on the gentle end of the modulus scale just right for a ton of fun
* Very nice Rod Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
* Rod Guides: chrome snake guides
* Durable Reel Seat: cork
The new ECHO River Glass Rods are among the most enjoyable fly rods that anyone can pick up and have genuine fun with these days.
Echo River Glass Rods include a lifetime warranty from Echo.