Winston Boron III TH Fly Rod
Try the NEW Winston Standard. Brand new Boron III TH series for 2014 are available TODAY.Say goodbye to the Boron II X and Boron II MX rods and get to know the NEW Winston Boron III TH, its latest two-handed rod. This is the rod you need when you decide to go fishing for salmon and steelheads! Winston has spent the last year reviewing its existing line-up of rods and although Winston is already recognized as among the finest fly fishing rods in the world, they have made a number of major improvements and are proud to present the Boron III TH fly rods. The series includes eight different rods ranging from 6wt – 9wt in a variety of lengths.
All Boron III Two Handed rods incorporate the Advanced Boron III technology present in other Boron III series models.The new Boron III TH series is a great fast-action two-handed rod that has just been introduced. This is an ideal choice where long, accurate casts are required. The rod is powerful and well balanced to enhance line delivery and limit casting fatigue as they are amongst the lightest spey rods in the world and offer extraordinary responsiveness. The Winston designed grip supports infinite hand placement accommodating any casting style.
Winston Boron III TH Product Specs• 4 piece design
• Winston green color
• TiCH finished stripper guides with nanoplasma ring casting
• Chrome plated snake guides
• Winston designed two handed grip
• Down-locking feather-light aluminum reel seat
• Custom graphite rod tube with anodized aluminum hardware
• Sizes: 11’ 6wt, 12’6” 6wt, 11’6” 7wt, 13’3” 7wt, 12’9” 8wt, 13’6” 8wt, 14’ 8wt, 15’ 9wt.
• Priced at $830 - $940
• These rods are ideal for a variety of situations on salmon or steelhead waters and are perfect for the angler looking to fish a switch rod or spey rod.
Our relationship with Winston is unsurpassed so we can get you set up with your dream Winston fly rod, line, and any other accessories faster than most other distributors.
As with all Winston fly rods, the Boron III TH comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.