Scott High Performance fly rods combine unique tapers with the latest technologies to create outstanding fishing tools.
Our friends at Scott have been producing fly rods for over 40 years, designing, crafting, testing and making these works of art right here in the USA. We fish Scott fly rods and recommend a wide variety of Scott rods to our clients too.
Scott rods are handcrafted by people who love to fish as much as we do The range of superior single and two hand fly rods that Scott offers is impressive. Examine the finish work and components on a Scott fly rod - you will see a truly exceptional fly fishing tool.
The Scott fly rod line-up is extensive and includes the following:
Scott Flex Freshwater Series
Scott Radian single hand Series
Scott Radian two hand Series
Scott Meridian Series
Scott Tidal Series
Scott G2 Presentation Series
Scott L2H Two hand Series
Scott T3H two hand Series
Scott F2 Fiberglass Series
Scott M Heirloom Series
Scott Split Bamboo Series
Scott Fly Rods feature numerous technological advances that we find impressive. Some key features include:
• X-Core: Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. Larger diameter for increased stability, low-mass thin wall for touch and feel and fast taper for power and control.
• Mil-Spec III: Another first, brought to you by Scott. Mil-Spec III anodize penetrates the surface of the aluminum, creating the hardest, most durable and most corrosion resistant finish available.
• Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC): Reduces torque and increases strength. Carbon blank reinforcements allow for strong, low-mass walls without adding weight.
• Multi-Modulus: Fibers with different modulus designed into specific sections of the rod fine tunes flex and recovery.
• Natural Finish: This makes the rod light, more durable and better performing. The blanks aren’t subjected to the rip through the sanding belt nor are they covered with paint.
• Titanium: The highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal. Your rods and their components will resist to the salt and other harsh outdoor effects better than anything else you have on your boat.
• S2 Glass: Scott glass rods are light, responsive and exhibit the highest recovery speeds in fiberglass rods.
The Scott UNCONDITIONAL Lifetime Warranty is rock solid.