Spey Lite Integrated Skagit Intermediate Line
Scientific Anglers SPEY LITE INTEGRATED SKAGIT INTERMEDIATE HEAD fly lines are a full fly line (not just a shooting head) for use with light two handers and single hand fly rods - fully capable of turning over sink tips and weighted flies under tight casting quarters. Trout, steelhead, and bass are all on the menu for this line.
SA SPEY LITE SKAGIT INTEGRATED INTERMEDIATE HEAD fly line Sales, Video and Guide Reviews.
This SPEY LITE SKAGIT INTEGRATED INTERMEDIATE HEAD is an ultra short fully integrated Skagit head fly line that will allow you to cast with brush, trees, and rocks close behind.
Summary of SPEY LITE SKAGIT INTEGRATED INTERMEDIATE HEAD fly line features:
* This line must be fished with an added tip, matched to the head weight. The lightest heads require relatively light SONAR sink tips, the heavier heads support 8 ft or 10 ft sink tips of modest density.
* This Skagit head is an intermediate sink rate line at 1.25 ips.
* Dark grey head color.
* Designed for the temperate and cold climates.
* Line length: 100 ft. (the running line portion is pale blue)
* Head length: 11.0 ft at 150 gr up to 21.0 ft at 420 gr.
* Line weights offered: 150 gr - 420 gr increasing in 30 gr increments.
* SA LITE SKAGIT INTEGRATED INTERMEDIATE HEAD fly lines are built on a braided multifilament core.
* The line incorporates front and rear welded loops, with a grey textured marker at the rear of the head.